Friday, October 4, 2013

experimental design

My experimental design that I did yesterday had to do with a lot of tools, such as buckets, water, tool, observation objects. I will need to bucket to put the sea creature that I am observing in there, and in that bucket I will need to right amount of water and the type of water. And then once I have my sea creature that I am observing I will use specific science tool to observe the creature, and I will write down all the information I will need to know about the creature. But to use all of this I will need a big boat. And in the boat there will be two levels the lower deck were I catch all my creatures as well as a upper deck were I can observe the sea creature and be in my own environment. That is everything that I will need to be able to learn about different sea creatures that are in the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment